In this episode of Clio Matters, Dan discusses different ways firms are navigating the new remote work environment. He lists helpful technology resources and tells us whose ideas he's leaning on amidst the chaos (Nate Silver and RJon Robins of How to Manage a Small Law Firm to name a few).
Finally, Dan discusses ways firms can maintain cash flow in tough times:
- Keep advance fee deposits coming into the trust account
- Consider implementing an evergreen retainer model
- See if you can migrate a portion of your firm to subscription services that provide more stable income
- Implement payment plans for clients struggling to pay a bill
- Consider passing credit card fees on to clients
- Find additional sources of capital
Check it out!