Note: Quickbooks only allows for one administrator, so the administrator of your firm's Quickbooks account should be the user who sets up this integration to maintain administrative privileges.
1. Navigate toSettings-Integrations
2. ClickNew Integrationand selectQuickbooks (for LeanLaw)in the drop down menu. Then clickConfirm.
3. If you are not already logged into your Quickbooks Online account, you will be prompted to login. After logging in, you will be asked to provide Gravity Legal access to your Quickbooks account.
Note: Quickbooks only allows for one administrator, so the administrator of the Quickbooks account should be the one who sets up this integration.
4. Your Quickbooks account is now connected to Gravity Legal. To ensure you have connected the correct Quickbooks account to your Gravity Legal account, in Gravity Legal navigate to Settings - Integrations, and click View/Edit on the Quickbooks integration row. The company name listed should match your company name in Quickbooks.
Connecting Gravity Legal and LeanLaw
1. Login to LeanLaw and navigate to Settings - Integrations
2. Gravity Legal will display as an option. Enable the integration and copy your Gravity Legal customer ID into the field provided. Note: The Gravity Legal customer ID can be found in your Gravity Legal account under Settings - Firm Details.
3. Your integration is live. For instructions on sending and accounting for trust requests using the integration, see LeanLaw Integration - Sending and Accounting for Trust Requests.