This page outlines how to setup your Gravity Legal Clio integration.
For instructions on billing clients and accounting for payments through the integration, see Clio Integration - Billing Clients
For instructions on managing your Clio Integration settings, see Clio Integration - Settings
1. Navigate to Settings - Integrations.
2. Click New Integration and select Clio in the drop down menu. Then click Confirm.
3. If you are not already logged into your Clio account, you will be prompted to login using your Clio user credentials.
4. Once logged into Clio, you will be asked to provide Gravity Legal access to your Clio account, click Allow Access.
5. You will then be returned to Gravity Legal, and a new Invoices tab will be present on the left menu.
6. Navigate to the Invoices tab and your Clio bills will now populate this page.