Gravity Legal Overview
We Help Law Firms
- Reduce costs
- Firms who switch to Gravity typically save between 5-15% on processing fees
- We help implement programs to offset credit card fees to clients in states where permitted
- Bank transfer (ACH) acceptance is built directly into the payment page, making it easy for clients to pay by less expensive means
- Increase collection rates
- Easily maintain client trust account balances throughout a matter by accepting split trust/operating payments
- Set up and manage subscription legal plans (Coming soon)
- Keep client payment methods on file for easy invoice approval and payment
- Improve client experience
- Simple payment pages give clients multiple ways to pay
- Mobile-friendly payments
- Combine outstanding invoices and trust requests all into one payment
- Improve compliance
- Consolidated trust/IOLTA and operating payments reporting
- Track trust account debits/credits
- Accept client payments or trust deposits by credit/debit or bank transfer (ACH)
- Route payments, or portions of payments, to trust/IOLTA or operating accounts
- Accept payments through a website, by electronic invoice or over the phone
- Create custom "Pay Now" links that can be dropped on invoices, in emails or in text messages
- Keep client payment methods on file
- Transfer funds between bank accounts
- 2.95% for all cards (Custom pricing available for firms with previous processing history)
- .35% for bank transfers (ACH)
Gravity Legal was born out of Seattle-based Gravity Payments by a team passionate about helping law firms succeed.
For over a decade, Gravity has helped law firms accept payments for both earned and unearned funds. We’ve built a team of attorneys, engineers and trust/IOLTA account auditors focused on helping firms remain compliant with the rules of professional conduct while providing their clients with a simple payment experience.
Looking for More Information?
Ready to Sign Up?