This article outlines how to enable the integration between Gravity Legal and LeanLaw. This integration also involves integrating with QuickBooks Online.
- Create a Gravity Legal account, a LeanLaw account, and a QuickBooks Online account.
- The administrator for your QuickBooks Online account will need to complete the integration with Gravity Legal.
Setting up the Integration
- Log in to Gravity Legal and navigate to Settings > Firm Settings.
- Copy the Customer ID by clicking on the link icon.
- Log in to LeanLaw and navigate to Settings > Integrations > Gravity Legal.
- Paste the Customer ID into the field and click Connect.
- When the connection is successful, you will see a message like this:
If you encounter any errors, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting Gravity Legal and QuickBooks Online
- Log in to Gravity Legal and navigate to Settings > Integrations.
- Click +New Integration and select QuickBooks in the drop down menu.
- Click Connect to QuickBooks.
- Log in to QuickBooks Online using the admin account for the firm.
- After logging in, you will be asked to allow Gravity Legal access to your QuickBooks Online account.
- Complete the QuickBooks Online integration set up.