This article outlines how to create and apply for your Gravity Legal account.
- Create a Gravity Legal account by clicking here.
- On the Settings > Payment Methods page, select which services you wish to enable for your firm.
- Complete the application and click Submit.
- You will receive an email with your application & agreement forms for e-signature. After you sign the packet, Gravity Legal will notify you by email when your account is ready to process payments.
Tip: Our application has a personal guarantee clause. If you would like to waive the personal guarantee, please upload these items in the Additional Documents section:
- One additional month of statements for each account;
- Current balance sheet;
- Year-to-date income statement or profit and loss statement.