We're very pleased to announce the release of our subscription legal services white paper. Six months and over 40 pages in the making, this is every law firm's guide to getting started with subscription legal services.
Starting with the what and why of subscription legal services and walking through the how and tools (and including an entire section on ethics), the Gravity Legal Subscription Legal Services White Paper is a comprehensive guide to the burgeoning, innovative, subscription legal services delivery model. Get your copy for free right here:
For more Financially Legal content on subscriptions don't miss our Financially Legal podcast episodes on a wide variety of subscription legal services topics:
- How do you “show up” for your clients? And what does a premium subscription have to do with that? With Kim Bennett
- Can you sell legal services by subscription? With Jon Tobin
- Can you do that with your law practice? Includes discussion of the ethics of legal services subscriptions with Megan Zavieh
- Could you be an outsourced general counsel? Outside General Counsel and subscriptions with Beth Lebowitz
- How do you get started with a subscription legal services offering? With Allen Rodriguez